A guidebook for romantics only…full of tricks guaranteed to keep the love of your life in your life ’til death do you part!
If you are in a relationship and want to increase your odds that it will remain stable and alive, then you need Cheap Psychological Tricks for Lovers. Psychologist Perry Buffington offers 55 inside secrets, all ethical and based in scientific research, to enhance your odds of being successful in love and/or marriage.
This entertaining, well-researched guide will help readers find a mate, keep a mate, fix a troubled relationship, and make love last. Readers will learn:
- Pick-up lines that work
- How to write the perfect personal ad
- The connection between a full moon and amour
- The relationship between sex and hunger
- Why those who laugh together stay together
- Does playing hard to get really work?
- How to argue fair… and win
- Pet names… what they really mean