Peachtree Publishing Company Inc.
1700 Chattahoochee Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30318
We want to do everything we can to help kids and parents, educators, librarians, and booksellers cope with the extraordinary situation we find ourselves in now while protecting the hard work of our authors and illustrators. Peachtree Publishing Company, Inc. is happy to share a resource page full of free downloadable teacher’s guides and activity sheets.
We would be happy to allow you to read our titles to your audiences, but we do need your help to protect our creators’ copyrights. We ask you to follow these guidelines:
- At the beginning of your video, please state that you are reading the title “with permission from Peachtree Publishing Company, Inc.”
- Readings can be streamed live via social media or digital platforms. If pre-recorded, please post your reading within a closed platform or group for your members only. If a closed platform is unavailable, recorded videos of read-alouds may be uploaded to YouTube as long as they are marked as “Unlisted.”
- Please delete your video within 30 days of posting.
- Please fill out our google form here. You will need to provide your name, school, city and state, and the title and author/illustrator of the book you will read online.
- By posting a reading, you are agreeing to abide by the above terms.
We would also love to follow along with your read-aloud, so please tag us on social media in any posts affiliated with it!
Thank you for everything you are doing to help kids and families during this difficult time.
Peachtree is now closed to unsolicited submissions. Our editors are only accepting agented or requested materials at this time.
Illustration portfolio submissions and art queries are temporarily closed.